Osteopath in Oxford
Oxford Osteopathy sports massage & Rehabilitation centre
We're here to help you get out of pain and back to what you love with osteopathy, massage and soft tissue therapy in the heart of Oxford.
Soft tissue therapy
Send us a message:
Walton Street Wellness
104 Walton Street
- 4 minutes walk from Oxford University press
-10 minutes walk from Central Oxford
- 15 minutes walk from Oxford train station.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need a GP referral?
No, a doctor’s referral letter is not required for Osteopathic treatment. However, some private medical insurance companies may specify that you require one for reimbursement.
How will I feel after treatment?
Core Oxford is an Osteopathy in Oxford centre that creates more holistic healing options for our clients. Every treament carries few risks, and the vast majority of patients find treatment helpful. Adverse reactions are not uncommon however and about half of people have the following effects for a couple of days after osteopathic treatment, most commonly after the first one or two sessions.These include: an increase in pain or stiffness, a mild headache or tiredness.
What should I wear to my Osteopath in Oxford appointment?
Not necessarily. We do advise you to wear appropriate clothing and/or underwear for any massage appointments.
How can I pay?
At CORE, we take cash, cheque or card.
Are we covered by private medical insurance?
We ask for direct payment from the client. An invoice can be provided if required for reimbursement purposes from private health insurance.
How can Osteopathy help me?
Our main aims are:
- Help get you out of pain - whether you have neck pain or shoulder pain - we are committed to getting you out of pain as quickly and as comprehensively as possible. We are locally based in Oxford and committed to providing the best Oxford Osteopath service and form a network of Osteopaths in Oxford who take a patient-focused approach.
- Help you understand what is going on and why you are in pain - quite often the origin of the pain is not the issue that needs to be resolved but the bodies reaction to another stimulus. We will help you identify what life changes need to be made in order to rid yourself of pain.
- Give you pain management strategies like, stretches, exercises and postural work that you can use to help yourself of pain now and in the future .